Organizations have had a substantial digital transformation due to the pandemic, resulting in an improved employee and customer experience. Full-suite organizational applications, like Google Workspace, have become essential for employees working from home. Such solutions have various add-ons that help with multiple requirements that the employees could have. Go ahead and install Signeasy, the recommended eSignature solution for Google workspace.
The Google Workspace application is a leading collaboration platform globally. A key reason for this is that Google Workspace lets you integrate and connect with most business software. Signeasy is now on the 2022 list of recommended Google Workspace applications to help uers work more efficiently.
To install Signeasy for Google workspace, you can click here and search for Signeasy and install the solution.
Go to your Gmail or Google Drive and access Google Workspace Marketplace using the (+) icon to get add-ons.
Once you install this add-on, you can connect to the Signeasy account. Creating a new account is also very easy. You can now use Signeasy’s eSignature app with Google in Gmail, Sheets, Docs, and Google Drive.
Signing or collecting signatures with Google Docs directly
You can easily self-sign the documents and send signature requests on contracts, agreements, and offer letters within Google Docs using Signeasy.
Signing documents on Google Docs:
- Create a document, choose the Signeasy add,-on and grant the Signeasy solution to access the document.
- Click SIGN present on the right panel.
- Add the signature with one click to Google Docs.
Sending a document to be signed within Google Docs:
- Click Signeasy Add-on and select ’Send for Signature.’
- The document is automatically uploaded into a PDF that can be signed. Specify the signer information and add a customized note with a signature request in the document.
- The fields help signers understand where the signature is required. So add fields.
- Click Send to save the document in the Signeasy account.
Instant approvals in Google Sheets
Isn’t it a tiring chore to create invoices within an excel sheet, convert them to a PDF, e-mail them for approvals and then wait for the scanned copy to be sent back?
With Google sheets integrated with Signeasy, you can get immediate signatures and approvals for all the invoices by creating requests within an Excel sheet.
Signing attachments from an inbox
You can now sign and send the attachments you have received in your Inbox daily. You need not download, then print, then sign, and then scan the documents, and after all, send the documents back again. With Signeasy, one can specify, sign, and send documents in three quick and easy steps. You don’t even have to leave the Gmail Inbox.
Perform the following steps to specify the details, sign, and then send documents directly from the Gmail inbox:
- In the Gmail main window, use the ‘Sign with Signeasy’ option present above the attachment thumbnail.
- Specify the document once Signeasy is launched in the browser.
- Once approved, the signed document is automatically attached to the e-mail thread.
You also have the option of asking for signatures automatically quickly within Gmail. To do the same, perform the followings steps:
- Once you log in, the attachments (if present ) in the presently open email are automatically collected by the Signeasy Add-on.
- To launch Signeasy, click ‘Request Signature.’ Specify the required information and then send the request for the signature.
- You will automatically be taken to Gmail.
Signing, storing, and accessing documents within the Google Drive
Are you constantly misplacing documents? Misplaced documents are always a huge concern, particularly contracts and agreements that you have already spent so much time working on. With Signeasy, after you have collected all the signatures and that document is deemed completed, you can store and organize all the documents in a single place – just the way you need them. You can now access the completed documents and agreements as and when you need them from anywhere and on any device.
Signeasy is a recommended eSignature solution for Google Workspace that helps you adopt remote working without concerns about security and privacy.