There are many software tools used to edit pdf. If you want to edit pdf and have a computer, you can use cloud-based software. You can use reliable software such as jotform’s pdf editor available online.
How to edit pdf using an adobe acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is available in both Windows and Mac. If you have subscribed to adobe creative cloud, follow the following steps to edit pdf:
- Open the acrobat
- Go to the file, then click on the open option
- Select the pdf document you want to edit
- After the file opens, click on the edit pdf option from the toolbar on the right corner
- Place the cursor where you need to edit
- Click on the format from the toolbox
- place the cursor on the image you want to edit.
- Make changes by choosing the objects option.
How to edit a pdf file on Mac
Mac has a preview that allows you to edit all types of files, including a pdf. Besides, it enables you to add comments and texts, including a signature or highlight text. The following is the guide on how to add text:
Place the cursor on the place you want to add text.
Click on annotate option from the tools, select text and type what you want.
If you want to modify the size, font or color, select view, choose the show markup option from the toolbar and press A.
You can move the text box to any part of the document.
How to Highlight a Text
Choose a text that you want to highlight.
Turn on or off the highlight mode by choosing the pencil tool from the toolbar.
To change the color of your underline, highlight, or strikethrough, click on the pencil tool and select the appropriate option from the dropdown provided.
Whenever you select a text and the highlight mode is on, it gets highlighted.
Control-click the text, then select remove highlight to review it.
How to edit pdf files on Windows
If you have a Microsoft word 2013, you can convert a pdf file to an editable word document, edit as needed and save the document as a pdf.
There are several tools in windows that allow you to edit pdf files though they come with prices. Many people use free and popular software such as Foxit reader and acrobat reader. The following are the tips to add text to a pdf file on windows:
- Go to the edit menu
- Choose the edit text icon from the toolbar
- Place the cursor where you want to edit or add text and start typing
- Select the relevant option based on what you want to do, such as changing the size, font, alignment, or color
How to highlight a color on windows
Head direct to the comment menu and select the following buttons:
- Strikethrough- choose the text you want to modify, then click on the “strikethrough” tab
- Highlight- select text you want to highlight and choose the color
- Leave a note-you only have to highlight the text and select the note option, then type comments in the section shown.